Who can be a member?
We welcome all to join us in the sparkling waters of the Wilmington Park pool. Please sign in at the lifeguard table upon entering. Lifeguards have the master list of members and check the sign in sheet with the member list. If you have paid your membership online or via snail mail, you are considered a member. If we don’t reach out with a concern after you submit your membership, consider yourself accepted.
Are Guests Allowed?
Please remember that our pool is for members and their authorized guests. To make the pool more enjoyable for all members, please do not take advantage of our Guest Policy.
- The fee is $5 per guest per Day. Friends and out of town family members are considered guests. You can purchase a guest pass here.
- Guests must be accompanied by a registered pool member.
- Guests must adhere to all WPHA Pool Rules.
- Guests under 18 must be signed in by an adult.
Pool Rules and Policies:
- No one is allowed in pool unless Lifeguard/Attendant is on duty!
- This season on Tuesdays and Thursdays, pool reserved for adults 21+ only from 7:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Children under 12 unaccompanied by an adult will only be allowed in the pool area upon approval of the Head Lifeguard.
- Only one person allowed on the diving board at a time and no excess bouncing on the board will be permitted.
- Splashing, pushing, throwing objects or other activities harmful or annoying to others are prohibited.
- Running or conduct harmful to self or others is prohibited.
- Diving in shallow area (4ft. to end of each lane) is prohibited.
- Wading pool is reserved for children less than 6 yrs. of age. These children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Must shower before entering pool.
- Users must not have communicable diseases, open cuts, wounds, or other infected areas.
- Pets are prohibited in pool enclosure.
- Children who are not toilet-trained must wear approved waterproof diapers.
- No inflatable objects (floatation devices or toys) will be permitted in the pool.
- No glass containers will be permitted in the pool area.
- Food and refreshments must be consumed in the prescribed area.
- Audio equipment must be used with earphones.
- Bikes, skateboards, or skates in pool enclosure are prohibited.
- Lap swimming is available upon request
- Users must follow lifeguard/attendants instruction while on the pool deck or in the pool.